Is Anti Aging Skin Care Real?
There are plenty of anti-aging skin care products out there, so of course they’re real – but do they work? Let’s take a look at some more information about anti-aging skin care to learn what these products promise to do, and whether they actually work or not. It is important to remember that everyone’s skin is different and react differently to various products, but let’s take a look at some general examples that apply to most people.
What Is Anti-Aging Skin Cream?
The most popular type of anti-aging skin care products are creams, and the most common types of creams are created to be used on the face. These creams are formulated to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, which include…
- Sagging skin
- Wrinkly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Solar elastosis of the skin
- Abnormal growths
Do Anti-Aging Skin Care Products Actually Work? How?
There have been studies to show that anti aging skin creams can work, but the total effectiveness can vary. One study suggests that after a couple of months, anti-aging skin care cream have proven to reduce wrinkles by around 10%. It’s hard to find a study that proves anti-aging creams can offer a long-term, permanent fix for wrinkles but that’s not really the goal, either. Obviously as we age, we’re going to look older, but the goal of anti aging products isn’t to completely eliminate signs of aging forever, of course, but rather to slow down the process as much as possible and to delay the onset of the visible signs of aging as listed above.
Popular Ingredients In Anti Aging Skin Care And What They Do
- Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids: These are used to improve the exfoliation of the epidermis by dissolving the stuff that holds dead cell skins together on our skin.
- Antioxidants: These are used to prevent unsightly cell damage.
- Vitamin C: This is used commonly for anti-wrinkle products, and may even help the healing process.
- Sunscreen: This is very important for helping prevent damage caused by the sun.
- Retinol: Can reduce fine lines and the appearance of pores.
Different skin care products will have different effects, as different products are created with different goals in mind. The best thing to do is to decide which ingredients are important to you, and then to find products that have those ingrednets, or.. even better…
Make your own skincare products! You can buy the ingredients separately and combine them yourself to suit your unique skincare needs. Check out the resources below to learn more…
Anti Aging Skin Care Resources
- Learn how to make your own skin care products at home.
- Homemade Skin Care Category
- Learn About Skin Care Tycoon